Many are surprised: “I leave the salon – the hairstyle is perfect. And at home I dry my hair with a hairdryer, and they no longer lie so beautifully. The thought creeps in that the masters have special hair dryers available, which is also important. But the most important thing is to know the right techniques for how to dry your hair so that it falls off your shoulders and lies well. The pros shared their secrets with us.
Choose a hair dryer
To paraphrase an established expression, we can say that in styling, a hair dryer is the head of everything. As you know, “the wrong bees make the wrong honey”, and bad hair dryers – bad hairstyles, and even harm the health of the hair.
Therefore, if it is inconvenient for you to hold the hair dryer in your hands (it is too heavy), the gadget starts blowing either too hot or too cold air, which means that it needs to be changed.
When choosing a device for drying hair, pay attention to its power, as a rule, it is written in the instructions or indicated on the hair dryer itself. Give preference to appliances with a power of 1800 watts, and if you have too thick hair, a gadget of 2000 watts will do.
Please note that the hair dryer has options such as airflow and temperature control.
Pick up a comb
In a duet with a hair dryer, the correct comb should act, anyhow which one will not work here. If you plan to twist curls, and this is possible without the help of a curling iron, choose a medium-diameter brush brush. Large brushing is suitable for volume.
And, if you want to give your hair smoothness, choose a flat brush, but not a comb. When working with a hair dryer, the material from which the comb is made is also important. Indeed, for example, iron or wood heats up, making the strands brittle and dry.
Ideally, ceramics (it has low thermal conductivity) or special polymers with high-quality plastics are suitable. Such a comb usually has bending teeth. In fact, these are the famous Tangle Teezers and all their clones. Such brushes untangle strands well, do not damage even wet hair.
Choose a styling product
Before starting the “session”, be sure to treat your hair with thermal protection and apply styling. Choose it, depending on the hairstyle you want to get. For curls, a special spray with medium fixation is suitable, for volume – mousse. To straighten your hair, you need a gel or a special smoothing serum with a radiance effect.
Dry your hair properly
When you have acquired everything you need, you can start the session.
– First, wash your hair, but do not rush to immediately take on the hair dryer. Drying wet hair is tedious and long, so hide your hair in a towel turban and walk like that for half an hour.
– When your hair is damp, remove the turban, apply a heat protectant, and then style with a theme.
– If you have bangs, start drying your head with it, short hair dries out faster. If you want to add volume at the roots, tilt your head slightly down and dry in the parietal zone.
– To dry your hair faster, you do not need to dry it in bulk. Divide into two parts – upper and lower. The top tier, like professional stylists, fasten with clips, and start drying from the bottom.
How often should you cut your hair to keep it from falling out?
– Dry your hair while sitting, so it is more convenient to hold the hair dryer in the right direction, and your hand does not strain. Direct the air stream perpendicular to the strands, from the roots to the tips. Make sure that the air from the nozzle goes straight down, not up, otherwise the strands will swing.
– Do not bring the hair dryer close to the hair so that it does not overheat (then the strands can become brittle). Hold the device at a distance of 20-25 cm.
– If twisting curls for brushing, hold the hair dryer at a distance of 3-5 cm. Curl the hair away from the face, and not towards it, to get playful curls.
– Blow your hair with cold air to add shine.
A complete list of promotional codes for the M.Video store from 7Days.ru on one page! Buy electronics with additional benefits!