Remember from “Moydodyr”: “It is necessary, it is necessary to wash in the mornings and evenings.” And in order for this act to bring only benefits, it is important to choose the right escort, or rather, cleansers. How to do it and what to consider, said Ekaterina Gvoskova, Darphin expert.
For oily skin
Oily skin is a special type. Her sebaceous glands are active. During the day, sebum mixes with make-up and particles of dead skin. And so that all this “splendor” does not forget the pores and does not cause inflammation, the face must be washed, both in the evening and in the morning.
To do this, it is best to use texture products, which dissolve fat well and easily remove surface dirt from the face – these are foams and gels. Look for ingredients that normalize sebum production and mattify the skin (zinc, sulfur, ceramides).
1. Gel for deep cleansing of the skin Normaderm VICHY. 2. Cleansing gel-foam for combination and oily skin Darphin. 3. Moisturizing cleansing cream-gel for normal to dry skin CeraVe. 4. Cleansing gel for washing GEL MOUSSE PURIFIANT Darphin.
In order not to “irritate” the sebaceous glands, wash your face only with cool water.
For dry skin
Dry skin has a very thin protective lipid layer, the main thing is not to damage it during washing. Choose products that cleanse and nourish and moisturize the dermis at the same time. It can be a milk or hydrophilic oil containing soothing and nourishing ingredients, such as chamomile, vegetable oils.
1. Eau Micellaire THALION Micellar Facial Cleansing Water. 2. Micellar facial gel DOLCE MILK. 3. La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Gel. 4. La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Foam. 5. Givenchy Ready-To-Cleanse Cleansing Milk.
Wash your face only with water at room temperature, too hot can dry out the skin, and cold can cause vasospasm.
For combination skin
Combination skin combines dry and oily patches like a patchwork quilt. Cleansers should not overdry dry areas, and remove dirt well from oily ones.
1. ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Rich Cleansing Foam Cleanser. 2. Soft foam for washing Weleda. 3. Cleansing facial foam “Raspberry tart” YUMMMY Skin Care. 4. Cleansing facial foam Sensitive BCL.
In this case, pay attention to the composition, for example, kelp works with oily skin areas, and wheat extract works with dry ones. As for the texture, mousses and foams will suit you.
For sensitive and irritated skin
Sensitive skin is not a type, but a condition in which the protective lipid mantle of the dermis is damaged. Due to the lack of good armor, the skin reacts very actively to everything. The wrong cleanser can cause redness, irritation and peeling.
1. Creme Lavante Uriage Cleansing Foaming Cream. 2. Clear Skin Foaming Gel Cleanser with tea tree oil. 3. Penka Power 10 Formula Cleansing Foam PO It’S Skin. four. Aloe Cleansing Foam holika Holika.
If you are currently experiencing just such a period with your skin, pay attention to products with a neutral pH, without sulfates, parabens and perfume fragrances, with soothing ingredients in the composition (aloe vera, panthenol, vitamin E, shea butter).
For aging skin
With age, the skin becomes denser, so it will not be superfluous to introduce cleansers with enzymes into the “menu”.
1. Gentle Cleansing Lotus Mousse Kenzoki Gentle Cleansing Mousse. 2. Dermaclear Dr.Jart+ Deep Cleansing Foam. 3. Foam Mezolux Librederm. 4. Purifying mousse Caudalie. 5. Cleansing powder “Strength of enzymes” Dermatime.
They well cleanse the dermis of dead cells, help fight age-related changes. In the company of enzymes, peptides, plant extracts work well.