The most important issue on the eve of the new year is, of course, preparation for this wonderful holiday. We try to make the most important evening for the whole world not only unforgettable, but also beautiful, useful and bright. After all, it is on this day that we lay the foundation for the coming year.
On New Year’s Eve, the whole world makes a big transition in the time dimension. We enter new energies with hope and faith to make our life better and happier.
At midnight, 24 times in every time zone of the world, people dream, give thanks for the abundance they already have, believe in the best, and are in the company of their loved ones. Tons of warm and light energy are being created to send us to our bright future.
But why do some people have all their wishes come true, while others do not? Practicing astrologer Ba-Tzu shared the answer to this question with readers of 7Days.ru.
Already several thousand years ago, the Chinese realized that the whole world consists of energies. They exist in time, in space, in man and his thoughts.
Feng Shui is the Chinese art of harmonious living. The Chinese believe, as well as most of the world with them, that if you manage energy correctly, you can improve any area of u200bu200blife – relationships, finances, easily achieve success in school, business and personal life.
What influences the location and decoration of the Christmas tree in Feng Shui?
Every year, the energies in your home change their location, so it’s important to adapt the space in your home to them. The energies themselves do not solve anything, but their activation affects the course of events for all the residents of the house.
The location of the Christmas tree in the house is a very important factor in enhancing the effect of the whole holiday. To get started, let’s learn how to identify sectors according to the cardinal points in your apartment or house.
For this you need:
- Make a floor plan. You can draw schematically by hand or find a real one and make a copy of it.
- Draw the shape of the housing to a rectangle or square if it is uneven.
- Draw diagonals from the corners – this will be the formal center of the apartment. It is from it that we will determine the cardinal points.
- Get up in the apartment in this formal center and pick up the compass. Now it can be downloaded as an application on any gadget.
Where to put a feng shui Christmas tree in December 2021
Now read on and decide which area of your life you want to activate. It depends on where to put the Christmas tree in December 2021.
- Center, West and East. This year it is unfavorable to put a Christmas tree here, especially if you plan to hang a lot of luminous garlands on it. It can activate the energies of illness, quarrels and other troubles.
- Southern sector
activates the energies of recognition, reputation, fame. So all bloggers, experts and activists should put a Christmas tree there.
- Southeast. Those who want to activate the love sphere have a Christmas tree here. But in this case, it is important to hang paired decorations.
- Northeast — the monetary sector in 2022. This is the sector of wealth and prosperity in your apartment for the coming year. In general, it is very favorable to find, work and sleep in this sector of your apartment or a separate room.
- North almost always favorable for the installation of a winter tree – this is a sector that loves winter energy, but can make homeowners desire solitude and melancholy. However, planting a Christmas tree in this sector will bring you career growth and educational success in the new year.
- Northwest will suit you if you want to travel a lot and make friends in the coming year.
How to Decorate a Feng Shui Christmas Tree in December 2021
If there is no place in the sector you need, or if you can’t put a Christmas tree there, then just decorate it with bright New Year’s attributes, garlands and lanterns. This will also help you activate the needed energies.
In 2022, jewelry does not need to be given special attention. Therefore, you can give preference to simple and concise decorations in blue or blue tones. Green, purple shades are also suitable.
It will be great to hang a figurine of a tiger on the Christmas tree – for this he will be grateful. However, with the installation of the symbol in the apartment, you need to be careful, so it is not recommended to accidentally place the figures around the apartment.
Well, most importantly, any feng shui begins in our head. Therefore, dream, think positive and attract good luck into your life. The coolest practice for New Year’s Eve can be considered not making wishes, but gratitude for what you already have in your life. It is this energy that attracts abundance and success.