Black manicure with rhinestones is a kind of nail art that is perfect for the winter season. It can be used to complement evening outfits and even appear with it on New Year’s Eve. The dark background will favorably emphasize the brilliance and shimmer of the stones.
Black with rhinestones manicure 2019
A deep dark shade does not lose its relevance for many seasons in a row. This year was no exception and stylists brought to the attention of fashionistas black manicure 2019 with rhinestones, which is characterized by the following trends:
- Due to the saturation of such a coating, it can be used independently without diluting with other shades. The pebbles will give it a shimmering effect, which will help to create an elegant and at the same time mysterious bow.
- Black manicure with rhinestones can be used in combination with a variety of shades, this tone is universal, so it can be combined with any color you like.
- It is beneficial to shade rhinestones and other shiny elements will help, these are sparkles or golden or silver foil.
- The saturation of the tone is manifested in any version of the coating, which can be glossy, matte, contain the effect of a mirror rubbing.
- Solid nail art looks incredibly mysterious and deep. However, no less popular is the option when all kinds of multi-colored additions are applied. They can serve as images and ornaments made on a variety of topics. It can be plant, animal, floral motifs, ornaments made in ethnic style, images of various New Year’s attributes.
Black manicure with rhinestones for long nails
Such an original design as a black manicure with rhinestones will look incredibly beneficial on long nails:
- A large area provides an opportunity to compose whole compositions laid out with stones. If they are selected in a multi-colored design, then they can depict flower paintings.
- Combination with other colors is allowed, thanks to which one or another accent can be brought into the image. So, a black and beige manicure with rhinestones looks more restrained and elegant, and the combination with red makes the bow seductive and somewhat defiant.
- Elongated nail plates provide an opportunity to appear in a bright and original form on the eve of the New Year holidays. On them, you can easily embody the appropriate images associated with this topic.
Black manicure with rhinestones for short nails
Owners of shortened nail plates can also stand out from the crowd if they create a black manicure with rhinestones for short nails:
- A prerequisite for applying such nail art is that the coating must be applied with great care. Dark varnish is very noticeable on the nails and will highlight any, even the slightest flaws.
- The selection of rhinestones in a single or a few copies is welcome, this is the most organic option for location on short nails.
- A French or moon design will look good, in which a dark color is combined with a classic transparent coating, white and pastel colors.
Ideas for black manicure with rhinestones
Stylists who create a manicure in black with rhinestones adopt a variety of ideas:
- if the choice is not in favor of plain nail art, then it is recommended to focus on shades that look as advantageous as possible. These are red and white;
- black manicure with rhinestones can be made in the form of a French or moon design, such a design will soften the image and make it more feminine;
- a dark background is extremely favorable for applying all kinds of decorative elements. It perfectly sets off the shimmering of rhinestones, sparkles, made in gold or silver;
- the original fashion trend is the use of details such as broths;
- a dark finish can be matte or contain an iridescent effect, which is achieved using rubbing or the cat’s eye technique;
- against such a background, all kinds of drawings look incredibly clear and impressive.
Black and white manicure with rhinestones
You can make an incredibly beautiful black manicure with rhinestones and bring fresh notes to it if you dilute it with white:
- one or another tone can be taken as a basis, and the other can be used to apply a variety of patterns. Openwork monograms look very advantageous in this design;
- such contrasting shades are often used to create a composition in the yin-yang style, when the nail plate is divided by a smooth line into two parts.
Black matte manicure with rhinestones
Black matte manicure with rhinestones looks incredibly mysterious and deep:
- The matte background is an unsurpassed basis for the application of decorative elements containing a brilliant effect. For example, it can be strips of foil, patterns lined with sparkles.
- The matte finish can be combined with other tones, pastel or, on the contrary, bright, depending on this, the image is given a romantic or daring touch.
Red and black manicure with rhinestones
Stylists, using the ideas of black manicure with rhinestones, often turn to a combination with red. Thanks to this combination, you can easily create the image of a fatal beauty. You can meet such trends in the design of nail art:
- alternate application of coatings of different shades on the fingers;
- the combination of two tones on one nail plate, while it can be divided horizontally, vertically or diagonally;
- one of the tones is used to apply a variety of patterns, often these are openwork elements.
Manicure black and silver with rhinestones
You can bring New Year’s magic to the image if you make a black and silver manicure with rhinestones:
- a cold dark tone will become an unsurpassed background for applying silver details;
- silver can be used in the form of a foil, from which narrow or wide strips are created;
- Another option would be a black silver manicure with rhinestones, complemented by sparkles. They can be laid out in a specific order, creating clear or curved patterns, or applied in bulk, in random order, or with a stretch effect.
Manicure black jacket with rhinestones
A very extraordinary variation of the classic nail art is able to make a black French manicure with rhinestones:
- a dark shade can be taken as the main one or the tip is painted with it;
- the most diverse color combination is used, if you want to give the image tenderness, you can choose a black and pink manicure with rhinestones, and to give maximum brightness, you should choose a red color;
- the option looks very unusual when the base and smile are made in the same color, and the dividing strip is transparent or lined with rhinestones.
Black manicure with rhinestones and sparkles
Incredibly festive looks manicure on a black background with rhinestones, which contains sparkles:
- these decorative elements can be of different sizes, be presented in the form of small scattering or large parts of different shapes. They can be round, diamond-shaped, triangular, made in the form of hearts;
- colors are also different, golden and silver are considered traditional, but colored colors can also be used;
- a black manicure with rhinestones can have a different arrangement of sparkles: chaotic, laid out in the form of stripes, monograms, a stretch effect can be applied.
Black manicure «cat’s eye» with rhinestones
One of the most organic design solutions is rightly recognized as a black and blue manicure with rhinestones, made using the «cat’s eye» technique:
- a special coating creates stunning overflows when one dark shade flows into another;
- pebbles can be laid out in the area of the hole, in the form of strips with a different arrangement. They will make the already rich nail art even brighter.
Black manicure with rhinestones and rubbing
Another way to make a chic black manicure with rhinestones is to use a shiny mirror polish:
- The advantage of this type of coating is that it can be used in a variety of colors. Rubbing can cover both a plain dark nail design and a version made in the form of a jacket;
- as in the case of the cat’s eye technique, iridescent pebbles will enhance the bright effect. They can be selected in the traditional transparent or multi-colored design.
Black manicure with rhinestones and bouillons
Bouillons fit incredibly organically into such a kind of nail art as a black and gold manicure with rhinestones:
- This decorative element consists of round-shaped parts that can be selected in a variety of colors and are ideal for laying out all kinds of compositions.
- Bouillons can be laid out in the form of clear or smooth lines, make floral, floral, openwork ornaments. Rhinestones in this case can be used as a component of the composition, for example, they can be shaped like the core of a flower.
Black manicure with rhinestones and pattern
On a dark deep background, drawings made on a variety of topics will look incredibly organic:
- it can be traditional floral and plant motifs, applied using a variety of colors;
- animalistic images are also relevant, for example, a leopard can be drawn on one finger;
- on the eve of the New Year holidays, a black and green manicure with rhinestones, which depicts branches of fir trees that can be strewn with snow or contain Christmas tree decorations, becomes extremely relevant.
New Year’s black manicure with rhinestones
A black manicure with a New Year’s pattern with rhinestones can become a real decoration of a winter holiday:
- a glass of champagne can be depicted, this is a very fresh and original design variation;
- the image of all kinds of New Year paraphernalia has become traditional, which include snowflakes, patterns on a frosty window, snowmen, winter snow-covered landscapes, wooden houses, deer, Christmas decorations and other elements;
- for drawing images, any one contrasting shade can be used, for example, snow-white is common, or there can be several of them. In the latter case, a bright and saturated color composition may be presented to everyone’s attention. Rhinestones act as an organic addition, they are justifiably associated with New Year’s magic.