Fitness and body tone are inseparable concepts. But in order for the body to be in good shape, it is not necessary to go to the gym. How to increase vitality by doing everyday activities?
What can lead to a decrease in tone
Tonus is a prolonged excitation of the nerve centers without overwork. Vitality is an interest in life, accompanied by an active pastime. Decreased tone manifests itself in the form of fatigue and a decrease in mood. A person loses the desire to work and communicate. Even entertainment becomes a burden.
Factors leading to this condition can be:
- Wrong daily routine. If you sit at the computer for half the night and go to work in the morning, the body will not have time to rest.
- Stress. Nervous tension takes strength.
- Fatigue. Working without rest will not lead to anything good.
- Hypotension. With low blood pressure, there is lethargy and drowsiness.
- Diseases. High body temperature or malaise does not add strength.
- Sedentary lifestyle. In the absence of movement, the blood also flows more slowly, the metabolism slows down. This leads to difficulty falling asleep and lethargy.
- Wrong diet. Lack of vitamins or an abundance of junk food will lead to health problems.
- Absence of a favorite thing. If you have to do what you don’t like day after day, apathy begins and interest in life is lost.
Why is it important to maintain a high level of vitality
Any gadget needs recharging, otherwise it will not work. It remains only to throw it away. It’s the same with a human. A person full of vitality attracts attention. It is interesting to communicate with him. Such people have a lot of time and almost do not get sick.
If the energy approaches zero, the reverse situation occurs.
In Soviet times, there was a wonderful cartoon «Oh and Ah.» Ah, he took on any business, he succeeded. He smiled and found a way out of any situation. Oh, on the contrary, he sat in the house all the time, sneezing and groaning. Ah evoked sympathy, and Oh pity. So the director of the cartoon taught children to be active and cheerful.
How to increase vitality
Boosting energy is easy. What is to be done?
- Pay attention to nutrition. Hippocrates’ phrase «You are what you eat» has become a popular wisdom. Vegetables, fruits, lean poultry, dark chocolate, grains, legumes will help increase energy levels. Fried, smoked, salted, fast food and confectionery reduce the energy level. Nutrition must be balanced.
- Be sure to drink water.
- Plan your day. So you can do more. So you don’t have to worry about being late for an important event.
- A contrast shower is a good way to wake up in the morning and disperse the blood.
- Do exercises. Muscles must work to be in good shape. If there is no time for a long set of exercises, a regular plank will help. This is an exercise that engages almost every muscle in the body.
- Don’t worry about trifles. Remember the Scarlett O’Hara principle from Gone with the Wind — «I won’t think about it today, I’ll think about it tomorrow.» Sometimes the events of the next day no longer seem so tragic. No wonder people say that the morning is wiser than the evening.
- Don’t forget to rest. Don’t redo all the work. And eternal fatigue reduces performance.
- Change the habit. A new route or a new dish for lunch makes life more varied and interesting.
- Constantly develop. Traveling, learning new skills, fulfilling long-standing intentions to learn something will not let you get bored and life will again be filled with bright colors.
- Do not forget about intellectual activity. Problem solving, the development of fine motor skills, verses by heart will keep the brain in good shape.
It is possible and necessary to enjoy life every minute. You just need to remember that water does not flow under a lying stone.
Published on 06/28/2022 19:20