Our appearance is an indicator of overall health and care for our bodies. It’s no secret that leading a healthy lifestyle, sticking to a proper diet, and exercising is not only useful, but also vital, unless, of course, your goal is to look young.
Modern technology and the age of plastic surgery work wonders, changing, correcting and correcting the appearance in accordance with your desires. But such drastic measures should be resorted to in extreme cases, and there are other ways and secrets to preserve youth and attractiveness.
Tips for looking younger
- Proper nutrition. Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, foods rich in fiber, drink plenty of clean water. It is better to forget about fast foods and fried food, it will not add health to you. Don’t overeat, especially at night. It is better to divide meals into 4-5 approaches, in small portions. Then your body will have time to properly digest food, and you will get the maximum of useful elements from it.
- Healthy sleep. Try to organize your day in such a way that it takes at least 8 hours of sleep. In general, many celebrities use sleep as a real elixir of youth, arguing that the more time a woman spends in bed, the fresher and more attractive she looks. Moreover, you yourself know that after a good sleep you feel a real rise in strength and energy.
- Hairstyle. No matter how trite it may sound, but the right hairstyle can also determine how young you look. How to cut your hair to look younger than your age? The most youthful hairstyles are quads and bob. There are a huge number of varieties of caret, here it is necessary to build on the type of face. Basically, a bob haircut is suitable for absolutely everyone. If you have long hair, try wearing a high ponytail. This hairstyle will visually stretch the silhouette of the figure and make you slimmer. To hide the wrinkles that have appeared on the forehead, you can make a stylish hairstyle with bangs. Sparse, thinned bangs will help you cope with the task of how to look younger than your years.
- Relaxation. To drive yourself to work is a thankless task in every sense of the word. Know how to work well, but also know how to have a good rest. Try to get out for walks, shopping trips, attend cultural events as often as possible. A hobby or an interesting activity will also help you get distracted from the routine and get a lot of pleasure, which, in turn, will have a beneficial effect on the condition of your skin. If possible, go on vacation to other countries, soak up new emotions and sensations, eat healthy food and get sunbathing. Rested and tanned, you will undoubtedly lose a couple of years, or even a dozen, depending on how well you rest.
- Wardrobe. The older we get, the more carefully it is necessary to approach the choice of clothes. What is permissible to wear at 20 years old is absolutely inappropriate and looks ridiculous at 40. How can you look younger with the help of clothes? Give preference to the classic style of clothing. Elegance and femininity is what will help you decide how to always look young. Your wardrobe must contain such things as: a pencil skirt, a long gypsy skirt, narrow trousers with arrows, dresses of a straight silhouette, short jackets, cardigans, blouses, thick T-shirts made from natural fabrics.
And of course, how to make up to look younger? Choose a quality face tone that evens out the surface, mascara, soft blush and lip gloss.
Observe the measure in everything and then you will definitely give the impression of a real woman without age.