On the eve of the main winter holiday, girls think about choosing an outfit. A harmonious completion of the image will be the design of nails for the New Year 2022. When creating nail art, certain symbols and decorative elements are taken as the basis.
Manicure ideas for the New Year 2022
Masters do not lack nail art ideas, they offer fashionistas original solutions. New Year’s manicure for 2022 year of the Tiger is represented by the following trends:
- On a bright background, frosty patterns and a blizzard are depicted. Snow-white varnish organically looks on a red, green, blue base.
- Themed drawings are welcome — mittens, snowmen.
- One finger is allowed to be accented, depicting a Christmas tree strewn with snow. Another option is to lay out a voluminous Christmas wreath.
- Glitter is popular, with the help of which fireworks and salutes are embodied.
- It is allowed to use improvised means — confetti, which are applied to a dark background. The usual way is to take multi-colored kamifubuki.
- A beautiful knitted New Year’s manicure is in trend. On one or two plates, a pattern is laid out that is typical for the design of a sweater. Nail art takes on cozy notes. Variety will give sparkles covering a couple of fingers.
Manicure with a Tiger for the New Year
The current trend is to create nail art with a holiday symbol. An example is the New Year’s manicure for the Year of the Tiger:
- It is allowed to apply a drawing depicting an animal, or individual elements — paws, muzzle, tail.
- The symbol of the year is the Water Tiger, so the blue-blue color scheme is beyond competition.
- Shades of green, brown, yellow are welcome. Nail design for the New Year 2022 is created using the following shades: terracotta, marsh, olive, ocher, chocolate.
- Other common tones are allowed: red, black, purple.
New Year’s manicure design for short nails
Owners of neat plates will be able to show originality. New Year’s manicure ideas for short nails are presented by the following solutions:
- Avant-garde spirit will give minimalism. The Christmas tree is applied schematically, using triangles laid out on a transparent background.
- The combination of green and gold looks organic. One color is taken as the basis, arbitrary strokes are depicted in the other.
- A win-win way is to apply geometry. The figures, embodied with the help of broken lines, are filled with golden or silver sparkles.
- Romantic notes will bring the drawing of lace curls, monograms.
- It is allowed to take a transfer foil embodying abstract spots.
New Year’s manicure for long nails
Owners of luxurious plates will be able to demonstrate beauty. Long nails for the New Year — an occasion to show imagination:
- A significant area of the plate is suitable for depicting thematic drawings. An example is a red hat with a white fur trim and a pompom.
- Festive shine will add pieces of foil laid out on the surface. The effect of «broken glass» is created.
- Scandinavian motifs are welcome — deer and snowflakes focused on certain fingers.
- Designers offer to play with textures, combining gloss and matte finish, velvety powder and transparent varnish.
New Year’s manicure on almonds
Girls prefer the shape of nails associated with femininity. Confirmation is the New Year’s manicure on almond-shaped nails:
- A velvety effect will give a matte finish. Glitter is applied to the base, rubbed, patterns are made with sparkles.
- The trend is ombre, which is embodied with a themed blue-blue color palette. Gradients are made ordinary, linear in the form of stripes, geometrically by applying rhombuses.
- A popular idea is to imitate the color of a tiger. The drawing is done in orange, brown, yellow, black colors.
- Small rhinestones — a decor suitable for laying out Christmas tree decorations.
Nude New Year’s manicure
Girls who do not want to change their habits even on a festive night will appreciate the nude. Delicate New Year’s manicure is presented by the following solutions:
- The pink background serves as the basis on which silver kamifubuki in the form of stars are applied.
- A simple way is to depict a cobweb with a shiny structure on a beige coating.
- It is allowed to draw snowflakes and cover a couple of nails with glitter.
- The nude background is suitable for the image of Christmas decorations. Shiny decor stands out advantageously on a matte finish.
New Year’s French manicure
Classic techniques are welcome in festive nail art. New Year’s French manicure will sparkle with new colors using certain techniques:
- It is allowed to depict fluffy snow on the tips of the nails. To do this, a snow-white varnish is applied with a sponge or sponge.
- It is allowed to highlight the “smile” area with golden or metallic sparkles. The tip is laid out clearly or shaped with a stretch. Glitter is concentrated at the edges and decreases towards the center.
- The traditional performance is welcome — drawing a “smile” with snow-white varnish. Snowflakes or geometric ornaments are depicted on several fingers.
- French nail design for the New Year 2022 is created in the form of an ombre, made in milky nude tones.
Manicure for the New Year with sparkles
On the eve of the festive night, fashionistas strive to bring brightness to the image. New Year’s manicure with sparkles will help to cope with the task:
- A simple solution is to cover a few fingers with decor.
- Themed figures are laid out with sequins — stars, snowflakes, Christmas toys. It is allowed to combine drawings with volumetric snow flakes.
- The blue glossy varnish, diluted with silver sparkles, looks organically.
- A gentle blue palette combined with silver is welcome. An additional shine will give a coating of rubbing.
New Year’s matte manicure
The velvety effect looks festive. Matte manicure for the New Year is represented by the following ideas:
- On a light background, it is permissible to depict a Christmas tree by depicting a zigzag, the edges of which are decorated with beads.
- On a matte base, sparkles look harmonious. Details are applied arbitrarily or laid out in the form of drawings: stars, snowflakes.
- A wide strip made with rhinestones will help to dilute the dullness.
- Shiny pebbles serve to indicate snowflakes connected by lines.
- The combination of matte plates and several nails covered with rubbing is welcome.
New Year’s gradient manicure
Ombre is a popular technique among fashionistas. Manicure ideas for the New Year are offered in the following variations:
- White-blue transitions complemented by frosty patterns look organic.
- If you want to bring brightness to the image, you can turn to a combination of pink and blue.
- The gradient occurs as a background. The middle of the plate is filled with thematic drawings: a polar bear, a Christmas tree toy.
- The original solution is a linear or geometric ombre created using lines or shapes.
New Year’s manicure with deer
Fashionistas prefer to create themed Norwegian patterns. Manicure for the New Year with a deer is popular:
- The drawing is depicted on one or two fingers. The animal is drawn completely in a naturalistic way. Another option is a full-length cartoon deer.
- It is allowed to depict only the muzzle of an animal with horns. The drawing is accentuated.
- New Year’s manicure ideas allow combining a deer with other patterns: Christmas trees, toys, Santa Claus.
New Year’s manicure with a Christmas tree
Girls love to put holiday paraphernalia on their nails. An example is a New Year’s manicure with a Christmas tree:
- Naturalistically traced patterns are welcome. The branches of the tree are depicted using watercolor technique.
- A simplified way to create nail art is to sketch a Christmas tree. The drawing is applied with lines or using a triangle.
- The «cobweb» technique is allowed when the tree is applied in the form of zigzags.
- Combination with frosty patterns that echo the snowy tree is welcome.
- French is created by drawing Christmas trees on the tips of the plate. Green branches stand out advantageously against a snow-white background.
New Year’s manicure with snowflakes
The leading position is occupied by nail art with frosty patterns. Winter New Year’s manicure with snowflakes is in trend:
- The drawing is created on a dark, bright, nude background. Openwork patterns are drawn with snow-white varnish.
- The addition of snowflakes with sparkles is welcome. Drawing on the background of glitter is allowed.
- Snowflakes depicted in the form of knitted patterns typical of a sweater look interesting.
- To decorate the picture, it is permissible to add beads or rhinestones.
New Year’s manicure with a snowman
Fashionistas often prefer cartoonish images. An example is a beautiful manicure for the New Year with a snowman:
- The finger with the pattern is accentuated. Other plates are covered with plain varnish or decorated with snowflakes.
- There is nail art, in which several fingers are used to draw a picture. A snowman is drawn in the center, and mittens are depicted on two adjacent nails.
- The combination of the pattern with deer, Christmas trees, and other thematic ornaments is welcome.
New Year’s manicure with tangerines
If you want to bring brightness to the image, turn to saturated coatings. Stylish New Year’s manicure with tangerines is in fashion:
- Fruits are depicted as a whole or in a section. The orange pattern looks organically on a white or transparent background.
- It is allowed to make tangerines voluminous, decorate with green leaves.
- The remaining fingers are covered with plain orange or green varnish. Festive mood will add decoration with sparkles.
- It is allowed to combine tangerines with other thematic drawings: lollipops, Christmas tree decorations.
Manicure with Christmas balls
Christmas decorations are a detail that often adorns festive nail art. New Year’s manicure with balls is created in the following variations:
- Circles are drawn on the nail plate, which are filled with gold or silver sparkles.
- A popular technique is laying out balls with rhinestones. Multi-colored small pebbles are taken, which are folded into a single composition.
- In the upper part of the ball, it is allowed to depict a ribbon tied into a bow.
- It is allowed to depict threads of a garland with small beads and rhinestones. Details depict shiny balls.
- It is allowed to lay out a large element of foil. The ball acquires a multifaceted effect.
Manicure «New Year’s lollipop»
Stylists offer a popular easy way to create nail art. This is a bright New Year’s manicure with the image of a lollipop:
- The pattern is embodied by applying contrasting stripes of white and red. The pattern is accentuated, adorns one or two fingers.
- The rest of the nails are painted over in a similar tone or decorated in a different color. It is allowed to cover with glitters, apply thematic patterns: deer, snowflakes.
- On several fingers it is allowed to draw small curved lollipops.
- An interesting technique is the image of a spiral pattern diverging from the center in the form of a circle. A large rhinestone is laid out in the middle of the nail.
New Year’s manicure with bullfinches
Among fashionistas, nail art depicting birds is popular. New Year’s manicure with a pattern embodying bullfinches is in trend:
- The bird made with the help of watercolor technique looks realistic. Ready-made stickers will help simplify the application process.
- Masters often turn to images of cartoon bullfinches. It is allowed to draw a bird in a red hat and scarf.
- Bullfinches are combined with the image of bunches of mountain ash. When creating drawings, red and white colors predominate.
New Year’s manicure with a clock
Girls will appreciate the sophisticated design that attracts attention. An example is a fashionable manicure for the New Year with the image of a clock:
- One of the fingers is accentuated, with a traced dial. When creating a drawing, preference is given to Roman numerals.
- Elements are applied with varnish or additional decor: beads and rhinestones.
- The clock looks organic on a snow-white background. Arrows and numbers are drawn in black. The rest of the details are made in a golden or silver hue.
- It is allowed to combine the dial with other elements depicted on adjacent fingers. This is a candlestick, snow-covered Christmas tree branches, garlands with shiny toys.
- It is allowed to depict parts of the dial on two adjacent fingers. Details are evenly distributed on the plates and serve as an organic complement to each other.