A beautiful New Year’s manicure for short nails 2021 should not only be combined with the image, but also be effective and relevant to the trends of the holiday. Stylists offer all kinds of solutions, presented as extremely bold and bright, as well as discreet gentle design variations.
Manicure for short nails — New Year’s design 2021
Any fashionista will be able to choose the perfect New Year’s manicure 2021 for short nails:
- The symbol of the year will be the White Metal Bull. According to these criteria, a white manicure with an additional brilliant decor and a classic jacket are exactly right.
- The bull is supportive of metallic, so you can safely experiment with shimmer and glitter, create accents on 1-2 nails, it can be foil and narrow silver stripes.
- Among the fashion trends, you can find options that will be suitable for the holiday. The trend is black New Year’s manicure for short nails 2021 with gold and silver, red nail art with rhinestones, glitter and foil.
- Themed drawings are welcome, these are Christmas trees, holiday toys, snowflakes and stars.
- The ideal options for a short form would be a jacket, nail art with rhinestones, a delicate design with a certain thematic pattern, a solid color option.
New Year’s manicure for very short nails
If the nail plates are too short, this is not a reason to abandon the festive design. New Year’s manicure for very short nails 2021 can be found in the following design variations:
- Even at a short length, you can embody a design with drawings and other small details.
- The short length of the nails can have an oval shape with a soft rounding at the tips, this shape is already considered a classic. For graphic applications, the “soft square” option is more suitable, which will give lightness to even the shortest nails.
- In a New Year’s manicure, it is difficult to do without loose glitter, but you need to think about what to draw on your nails. The easiest option is to sprinkle glitter on your nails so that they shimmer, while adding a disco mood.
- You can create a New Year’s manicure with gel polish for short nails in the form of a gradient with the addition of shimmering particles. Rhinestones can be located at the cuticle.
- If you want to make a drawing, you do not need to abandon it, but you should stop at a simplified version. Snowflakes, festive confetti, Christmas trees, coniferous branches will be relevant.
- On a very short length, French nail art will look amazing. Silver or gold glitter is perfect for highlighting the edge.
New Year’s manicure for short square nails
A harmonious addition to any image will be a New Year’s manicure for a short square:
- On a square shape, the flock option welcomes when the nails turn into a velvety and fluffy option.
- The design that creates with the help of special manicure sand is also popular. Using sand decor, you can create lace patterns.
- Classic lovers can turn to New Year marble and moon nail art such simple interpretations can be combined into one design and it will look great.
- Anyone who wants to stand out from the crowd can turn to the «cat’s eye» option, which is performed with special magnetic varnishes.
- A square shape decorated with snowflakes looks beautiful, often such decoration is present on two fingers.
New Year’s manicure for short oval nails
New Year’s manicure on short oval nails will look incredibly feminine and elegant:
- On this form, you can refer to the game with a difference in textures. The knitted design looks great on the oval shape.
- Do not give up on Christmas motifs. A fashionable New Year’s manicure for short nails with delightful snowflakes or deer will look great.
- You can make a drawing with a stamp, the most complex ornaments are perfectly embodied with the help of stickers.
- In the New Year, you can turn to a variation on the French theme. For an interesting design, you can use rhinestones, sand and flock at the same time. For the base, you can choose a cool mint color, delicate lavender or a discreet pink tone.
New Year’s manicure for short round nails
On a round shape, you can create an extremely beautiful New Year’s manicure for short nails:
- The rounded shape will be a great option for Christmas balls. The background for this picture can be absolutely any calm option. A great solution would be to use pastel pink or nude tones. If you want brightness, you can turn to green.
- Balls can be created using rhinestones, this is one large pebble or several small ones.
- Stars can be applied to a round shape, calm colors are preferable as a background.
- This holiday is not complete without snowflakes. It looks beautiful, and the imagination when applying them is almost unlimited. Snowflakes on the nails are perfectly combined with intermediate white dots.
New Year’s manicure for short almond-shaped nails
The universal almond-shaped form provides an opportunity to embody all kinds of ideas for a New Year’s manicure for short nails:
- Stones and sparkles look gorgeous. Stones do not need a lot, enough to focus on one or two fingers.
- The trend will be a manicure with a rub. You can choose any option, it is chrome or mirror rub, pearl and holographic.
- The mirror rub looks incomparable, because it has a pearly sheen and iridescent tints.
- New Year’s manicure for a short almond in the style of geometry will be relevant, with its simple and at the same time unusual drawings, such nail art won the hearts of girls. You can apply different lines, circles, geometric shapes that embody the New Year theme.
- The jacket looks amazing on the almond-shaped shape; it can be made both in classic colors and in bright colors, decorated with drawings, sparkles and rhinestones.
- In the New Year, you can turn to a matte finish, nail art looks great in nude and dark colors. A matte design embellished with sparkles or stones will be in demand.
New Year’s manicure with a Bull for short nails
Out of competition will be a beautiful New Year’s manicure for short nails 2021, decorated with the image of the symbol of the year — the Bull:
- A drawing can be created using painting or stamping, because this option provides an opportunity to create even the most complex nail art. Hand painting is appreciated, a unique and unique drawing will be created on the hands.
- It is best to place the Bull on one finger so that the drawing does not look sticky.
- The drawing can be embellished with sparkles and rhinestones, it looks bright, the nails will sparkle like lights on a Christmas tree.
- The bull can be depicted in a realistic or cartoon version, and both solutions will make nail art unforgettable.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with a Christmas tree
Fully corresponds to the theme of the holiday manicure for short nails, the New Year’s design of which contains the image of a Christmas tree:
- The white-golden Christmas tree on a black background looks original, it can even be embellished with rhinestones.
- Against a powdery background, a Christmas tree made of rhinestones or a simple silhouette in white will look interesting.
- Do not forget that the image of the Christmas tree is harmonious in its natural shade, you can play with shades of green, and add brightness with the help of sparkles and rhinestones.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with snowflakes
Another undeniable trend is the New Year’s manicure for short nails with a pattern in the form of snowflakes:
- Depicting snowflakes is easy with the help of stencils, this option is ideal for those who do not know how to draw. In the assortment you can see different designs of snowflakes. For each nail, the stencil will be different in size.
- Another option to create snowflakes is stamping, unlike stencils, this method is reusable.
- On a short length, snowflakes can be drawn incompletely.
- Snowflakes made of rhinestones will look original. In this case, the main pattern can be drawn with acrylic paints, and only the center of the element is decorated with rhinestones.
- Snowflakes can be made using foil, and around you can make a background covered with sparkles.
Nude New Year’s manicure for short nails
The New Year’s manicure in pastel colors for short nails looks incredibly gentle and elegant:
- In nude colors, one of the current options would be a French manicure. It looks attractive not only in the classical technique, but also in the gradient style.
- The classic version of the jacket can be supplemented with sparkles along the edge of the nail, you can apply a rub. Such brightness will be a great idea for evening nail art.
- In the New Year, you should not refuse the matte version of the coating, it is easily complemented by rhinestones and sparkles. Confetti on a matte background will help create a New Year’s mood. So that the design is not sticky, it is worth decorating one or more fingers with kamifubuki.
- Rubbing and foil look great on a matte background. From such elements you can embody the most daring ideas.
- In the New Year, you can not do without decor such as glitter, rhinestones and sequins, they are in harmony with the brown-beige range.
- Creating a calm New Year’s manicure for short nails, the main thing is to focus on shades. It is interesting in the nude version that mother-of-pearl, mirror coatings or options with a shimmer look. This shine attracts attention and looks stylish.
New Year’s manicure with sparkles for short nails
New Year’s shiny manicure for short nails will look truly unsurpassed:
- Owners of short nails should turn to a manicure with foil, sparkles and lace. However, if the festive clothes are also complemented by glitter, then you should not go too far with it.
- Sequins can be chosen in any color, placed anywhere.
- Lunar and French designs look great with sparkles, they can decorate all kinds of New Year’s drawings.
New Year’s manicure for short nails «cat’s eye»
A great way to create a catchy, but at the same time simple New Year’s manicure for short nails, is to do it using the «cat’s eye» technique:
- There are plenty of variations of shades, ranging from delicate blue to catchy red.
- You can experiment with the “cat’s eye”, complementing it with rhinestones and foil.
- Nail art with drawings will look spectacular and beautiful; among the images, elements of the night sky and sparkling luminaries will be relevant.
New Year’s French manicure for short nails
A win-win solution would be a light New Year’s manicure for short nails, made in the form of a jacket:
- When creating nail art, it is worth considering the color scheme dictated by the symbol of the coming year. The white color will be relevant, which is a classic shade for a jacket, you should not refuse beige, blue and green tones.
- On a short length, it is worth carefully creating a jacket, because any mistake will be clearly visible.
- The jacket will become more enchanting and brighter if it is supplemented with shiny and sparkling decoration elements.
- The ideas of the pattern on the ring finger will be relevant, it can be a snowflake, a ball and other New Year’s drawings.
Solid New Year’s manicure for short nails
Using a varnish of only one shade, you can make a bright New Year’s manicure for short nails:
- On a shortened length, any flaws are visible, so you need to achieve a perfectly glossy or matte surface.
- Actual colors will be blue, purple, pink, dark blue. To brighten up the design on the ring finger a little, you can add a twist in the form of jewelry with rhinestones, glitter or glitter.
Matte New Year’s manicure for short nails
The use of a matte finish will help make a beautiful manicure for short nails, the New Year’s design will look elegant and elegant:
- The matte background serves as an excellent base for applying all sorts of shiny elements. Sequins can be arranged in any order or laid out in the form of certain patterns.
- Drawings in the form of shiny snowflakes or openwork patterns depicting painting on a frosty window look organic.
Red New Year’s manicure for short nails
Fashionistas who want to stand out and attract attention can choose a stylish New Year’s manicure for short nails, made in red:
- Although this tone is not welcomed by the symbol of the year, it looks incredibly impressive. To make nail art appropriate for the holiday, you can combine it with white. This combination is very harmonious, while snow-white areas and elements will bring tenderness to the image.
- You can apply a win-win contrast: make part of the nails red matte, and cover the remaining plates with scarlet sparkles.
White New Year’s manicure for short nails
An undeniable holiday trend will be a white winter New Year’s manicure for short nails:
- The trendy snow-white color can be combined with a pearl rub, making nail art even more relevant.
- White varnish can be used in the most organic options for it — when applying a jacket, to depict snowflakes or frosty patterns.
- By combining white and metallic hue, you can depict the symbol of the year — the Bull.
Blue New Year’s manicure for short nails
If you want to add mystery and depth to the design, you can create a dark New Year’s manicure for short nails, made in blue tones:
- Against such a background, all sorts of light elements, such as snowflakes, shiny Christmas balls, are very harmoniously arranged.
- A White Bull can be drawn on one of the fingers — it will be clearly expressed and stand out against a dark blue background.
New Year’s green manicure for short nails
New Year’s green manicure on short nails is capable of giving an indescribable festive mood:
- For many seasons in a row, the image of a Christmas tree has been relevant in the New Year. Having drawn it on the nails, you can use such decor as white, golden and silver balls.
- A popular combination of a green Christmas tree with snowflakes, the image of a festive tree against the background of snow-covered snowdrifts.
- The Christmas tree can be drawn completely or in the form of separate branches.