The long festivities associated with the onset of the New Year are a great occasion to bring something new into your image and make the appropriate design of the nail plates. New Year’s manicure for short nails becomes especially in demand during this period, since not all girls can boast of long claws.
New Year’s manicure 2019 for short nails
Masters of manicure art very often offer their clients to celebrate the New Year in those colors favored by the symbol of the coming period. 2019 is patronized by the Yellow Earth Pig, therefore, when designing nail plates, experts advise giving preference to shades of yellow-brown colors.
As for the design options, the 2019 New Year’s manicure for short claws can be done using a huge variety of different motifs. Decoration with glitter and sequins, rhinestones and sequins, shiny ribbons and other decorative elements, highlighting the smile line or the hole area, combining several types of design in one — all this is ideal for celebrating the New Year, and in this situation, you don’t have to worry about what the end result will be overloaded.
New Year’s manicure for short nails 2019 — trends
In each new season, nail art masters offer young ladies a lot of new trends that remain relevant for a long time. At the same time, some trends that were popular in previous seasons fade into the background and lose their positions. In 2019, it is recommended to do a New Year’s manicure for short nails using the following design elements:
- kamifubuki. This season, multi-colored confetti will be especially often used in creating a festive design of nail plates;
- New Year’s caviar manicure for short nails looks great. This season, not all nail plates should be decorated with eggs, but only highlight 1-2 accent fingers with them;
- bright glitter is the main trend of 2019, which can be found at all celebrations. During the celebration of the New Year, glitter and sequins scattered over the claws in a chaotic manner or forming a certain pattern will become especially relevant;
- rhinestones, shiny stones and all kinds of crystals also do not lose their positions. As a rule, they complement the exquisite monochromatic design, made in black, burgundy, navy blue, brown and other dark color shades;
- finally, during the celebration of the New Year, gold in any form will become incredibly relevant. In addition to rubbing, which is chosen by a huge number of the fair sex, gold stripes will be very popular in 2019.
New Year’s manicure ideas for short nails
A beautiful New Year’s manicure for short nails can be done using a huge number of different ways. Sequins and rhinestones, glitter and shiny foil stripes can add a festive mood to it. Make it brighter and more interesting — thematic drawings depicting snowflakes, decorated Christmas trees, snowmen, Christmas sweets and much more.
New Year’s French manicure for short nails
One of the most interesting and versatile options is a French manicure for short nails, in which the New Year’s design is created using the appropriate decorative elements. So, a French manicure looks very interesting, in which the main surface of the nail plate remains unpainted, while the smile line is covered with glitter or sparkles. If desired, in a similar way, you can select the hole area, which will make this nail art even more stylish, festive and solemn.
In addition, French New Year’s manicure for short nails can always be supplemented with thematic drawings, which are best placed not on all claws, but only on accent fingers. So, all kinds of options with snowflakes and Christmas tree needles look very original, which can be located at the tip of each nail or in certain areas.
Delicate New Year’s manicure for short nails
A beautiful and elegant delicate New Year’s manicure on short nails is usually chosen by romantically inclined young ladies. In addition, it may suit a young bride who is about to get married on New Year’s Eve. In most cases, a gentle New Year’s manicure for short nails is performed in pastel or nude shades and is decorated with a minimum number of decorative elements, among which rhinestones, broths, rubbing and translucent sparkles are especially common.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with a pattern
In the vast majority of cases, New Year’s manicure with gel polish for short nails is complemented by thematic drawings that make it festive. Due to the insufficient area of the nail plates in such a situation, it is better to avoid overly large and voluminous images, preferring small, neat drawings on a suitable topic.
In addition, you should not place such elements on each finger — it is much better to draw themed pictures on accent nails, and cover the rest with plain gel polish or make a jacket in neutral colors. Although the New Year’s manicure for very short nails can be decorated with a variety of patterns, the most popular options for creating such nail art are the following:
- funny snowmen;
- Father Frost or Snow Maiden;
- cute forest animals that can be dressed up in festive costumes and hats;
- christmas reindeer;
- Christmas trees decorated for the holiday;
- Christmas toys, all kinds of balls;
- cones and Christmas tree needles;
- garlands, candles;
- snowflakes and snow flakes;
- gifts and packaging;
- Christmas sweets — lollipops and candies.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with rhinestones
Qualified masters of manicure art are ready to offer their clients a variety of ideas for New Year’s manicure for short claws. Very often, rhinestones are used to create such a design, which can be both transparent and colored. In festive nail art, you can practically not be afraid to go too far with shiny pebbles, because they fit perfectly into the atmosphere that prevails on the eve of the upcoming New Year.
So, rhinestones can be placed on each claw, separating the area of u200bu200bthe hole or the smile line with their help. The New Year’s manicure for short nails looks very beautiful, in which various patterns are laid out with the help of rhinestones, for example, snowflakes. Everyone’s favorite deer, decorated with these elements, and decorated Christmas trees, on which colored rhinestones perform the function of Christmas toys, look charming.
Red New Year’s manicure for short nails
The color range of varnishes and gel polishes that girls use to decorate nail plates is extremely diverse. Many bold and self-confident young ladies create designs in red tones that look just great. Even a New Year’s manicure for very short nails, made in red and its many shades, will attract the attention of others to its owner and make her look simply amazing. There are many options for creating such nail art, for example:
- New Year’s manicure for short nails with a red bow;
- options with Scandinavian-style patterns, such as deer and snowflakes;
- charming nail art with sparkles;
- all kinds of motifs with deer, which can be both funny and elegant;
- different options with the effect of broken glass. Depending on what shade of red is used to create such a design, it creates a fatal or solemn mood;
- one of the most rarely used motifs is nail art with a clock that is about to strike midnight. On very small claws, there must be one dial, and it is best located on the ring finger. In red colors, this design looks great and will not leave its owner unnoticed.
Yellow New Year’s manicure for short nails
In yellow shades, you can also create a very interesting design dedicated to the New Year. In connection with the onset of the year of the Yellow Earth Pig, he will become one of the main favorites, so a huge number of girls and women will give him their preference. For example, in this color scheme, you can make the following types of nail art:
- any options with yellow gold;
- golden varnish with glitter;
- nail art with golden film or foil;
- light New Year’s manicure for short nails — plain gel polish with highlighting holes in yellow gold;
- a combination of yellow blotches with pastel tones.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with sparkles
You can diversify New Year’s manicure, gel polish, on short nails in many different ways. Very often, glitter is used for this, which gives the design a festive look. On the eve of the New Year, you can not be afraid to go too far with shiny elements — even such nail art will look magical here, in which all nails are abundantly sprinkled with sparkles. Meanwhile, if the young lady does not plan to do a new manicure immediately after January 1, it is better for her to give preference to more concise options.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with rubbing
Rubbing is another element that easily allows you to create a New Year’s manicure with gel polish on short claws and add solemnity to it. As a rule, pearl, mirror or mother-of-pearl rubbing is used to decorate such nail art, which cannot be combined in one design, however, individually they are all great for decorating nails. To celebrate the New Year, you can rub in accent fingers or cover all claws — both options are equally good for a celebration.
New Year’s manicure for short nails with gold
A stylish New Year’s manicure for short claws becomes unusually solemn and festive if you add it with golden splashes. This way of decorating is especially relevant in the run-up to 2019, since yellow gold is one of the most preferred shades of the incoming symbol — the Yellow Earth Pig. In addition to golden lacquer, the effect of gold on nails can be created using the following methods:
- use of golden foil and ribbons;
- drawings with golden varnish or acrylic paint;
- gold rhinestones or broths.
New Year’s manicure sweater for short nails
With the onset of the cold season, a knitted design becomes especially popular, which any fashionista can do today. On small nail plates, such nail art also looks good, however, certain rules must be observed when creating it. So, stylists do not recommend applying a knitted pattern in such a way that its orientation is horizontal — this will visually shorten the already small claws. In addition, in such a situation, it is better to choose a bright New Year’s manicure for short nails, which will visually make the plates thicker and longer.
New Year’s manicure for short nails — «pig»
On the eve of a magical night, many young ladies want to decorate their hands with the symbol of the coming year. So, this year, a short New Year’s manicure with a pig is relevant, which will perfectly fit into the atmosphere of the holiday and, in addition, demonstrate the reverent attitude of the fashionista to the symbol of 2019 — the Yellow Earth Pig. The nails, which are decorated with these cute animals, are mostly covered with light or nude gel polish, on which the charming faces of the symbol of the Year are clearly visible.
New Year’s manicure «cat’s eye» for short nails
For a New Year’s celebration held in a banquet hall or restaurant, you can choose a luxurious New Year’s cat-eye manicure for short nails, which is best suited for the fair sex of the older age. As a rule, such nail art is performed in deep noble shades — dark blue, green, purple, burgundy. The cat-eye manicure is ideally combined with evening dresses and perfectly emphasizes the importance and solemnity of the situation.