You need to go in for sports in comfortable, practical, non-restricting clothing. These truths are known to everyone, even children. Women pay special attention to the issue of choosing clothes for fitness and sports. They are sensitive not only to how to get health, but also in what they will look better.
Consider the basic requirements and recommendations for choosing women’s clothing for fitness:
- convenience is above all — in the classroom nothing should interfere and restrict movement;
- do not wear unnecessary things, fitness clothing for women is not a set of inappropriate accessories and multi-layered T-shirts, everything is only the most necessary and functional;
- choose fabrics that absorb moisture well, with an intense load, fluid loss cannot be avoided;
- sportswear for fitness requires strict compliance with your size, if you choose less, it will crash and interfere with the exercise, if more, everything will “jump” out of it and distract you from classes;
- if you want to feel confident and irresistible, pay attention to beautiful fitness clothes — a woman is an adornment not only of a theater, restaurant, office, but also of a sports club.
What fabrics are your clothes made of?
Women’s sportswear for fitness is made from combined fabrics. Synthetics, cotton and viscose are used in production. Cotton in its pure form is rarely used — it wrinkles, loses its shape, burns out. But in combination with synthetics, it has proven itself very well — more often they add lycra, thanks to which the fabric becomes elastic, beautifully emphasizes the figure and can be used for a long time. Clothing made from synthetic fabrics is also very popular, for example, people who dream of losing weight significantly love to wear it. Products made of viscose with elastane are popular, they are often wide, free cut.
Types of sportswear for fitness
- Upper garment:
- top is a short T-shirt with an open belly;
- tight-fitting T-shirt or T-shirt;
- swimsuit or bodysuit;
- sports blouse with three-quarter or long sleeves.
- Bottom of clothing:
- short or long shorts;
- breeches — leggings below the knee;
- long tight pants;
- wide pants.
- Fitness shoes:
- ballet flats or Czechs;
Fitness clothing depends on the type of training
Universal clothing for fitness has not yet been invented. Therefore, choose equipment depending on the type of training:
- For step aerobics or dance classes, it will be convenient to wear long trousers or leggings with a short T-shirt or top.
- New types of tai-bo and a-box fitness involve sharp movements, high swings — choose loose clothes for the bottom and tight-fitting clothes for the top.
- During Pilates or yoga, the work of all muscles should be visible, so it is preferable to stay on tight-fitting clothing.
- Stylish clothes are essential for dance fitness — this is cha-cha-cha, latin, belly dance. Participants of competitions closely follow the latest fashion trends.
- For water aerobics, one-piece swimsuits and silicone caps are worn.
- If you like to run, these are tight-fitting shorts and T-shirts or leggings.
You can consult with the coach what to wear better, he is certainly not a beginner and will give good advice.
Fashionable fitness clothes are properly selected, emphasizing your strengths and hiding your flaws. But do not get carried away, always remember why you came to class — the main goal is to improve the body and give the figure beautiful shapes. You already know how to choose fitness clothes, now go ahead — your gym is waiting!