Animal patterns in clothes have become firmly established in fashion in recent seasons. All fashionistas understand that it is simply necessary to have an accessory or thing with a leopard, snake or zebra print in your wardrobe. Consider one of the most popular prints. So, what to combine with a zebra print?
Zebra print rules:
- The image should have only one element with a zebra pattern. Whether it’s shoes, a fashionable bracelet, a bag, a dress, a skirt, a coat or a jacket, a thing decorated with this bright print should be the only one.
- Zebra print is best worn at a young age. For older women, there are plenty of other amazing things.
- Never combine a zebra print with other animal patterns.
Since the designers have added different colors to the zebra print — pink, blue, etc., it is necessary to select the tone in accordance with the appearance color type:
- brunettes are better off avoiding beige and brown colors, but you should look at white, black, red, blue, emerald colors;
- it is better for brown-haired women to pay attention to purple, orange, gold, aquamarine;
- blondes with a golden sheen of hair will suit beige, turquoise, golden green;
- For owners of blond and dark brown hair, it is better to use such accessories with a zebra print to complement the image: a bracelet, a bag, earrings, a scarf. Let the colors be light, cold colors.
Zebra print in clothes
Such a print in clothes is more than appropriate. The classic white and black zebra print is perfect for any occasion. The main thing is to choose the right model of clothes. It can be a jacket, and a T-shirt, and shoes, and trousers, and a scarf, and even a dress.
Zebra print dresses
The zebra print is quite versatile. If you wear a dress with such patterns for a walk, your look will be very stylish and relevant. Models look good, both from chiffon and from knitted fabric.
Pay attention to evening dresses with zebra print. Models in the floor look very feminine and stylish. At the same time, your image will amaze others with its individuality.